Shortly after you have placed an order with us an email will be sent to you acknowledging the details of your order.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and The Throw Shop will take place when your order is dispatched,
unless you have cancelled the order in accordance with the Order Cancellation instructions set out below.
We will take payment for your goods on submission of your order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being out of stock - see Product Availability
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms and Conditions
- Internet orders will be confirmed by email.
If you wish to cancel your order please contact The Throw Shop by:
Returning your acknowledgement email to us stating your intention to cancel the order.
It may not always be possible to stop an order from being dispatched, as we endeavour to process orders immediately.
Your right to return products are set out in our Returns Policy.
When your order is returned to us within 7 working days of your delivery,
or you notify us in writing or by email of your wish to cancel your order within this period,
the cost of your order except your original postage and packing charge will be reimbursed.
We accept payment by iDeal, bank transfer and PayPal.